The Gotham Steel cookware comprises of titanium which can withstand a great force and a surface made up of non-sticky ceramics. This super-quality titanium makes the cookware durable to help increase the lifespan of the pans for a long time. It is used by people of all ages because of its non-toxic features making it completely harmless. You must follow the guidelines and procedures of Gotham Steel cookware reviews to have the information on the usage of this products before purchasing it.
If you love being in the kitchen, you will agree that the non-stick feature of the cookware and the pans is very important and it is a big disadvantage noticing that a frying pan which has been claimed before purchase to be non-sticky turns out to be false. In the process of using it, the materials used for the coating would eventually scratch off making it harmful and unbearable. As seen in virtually all Gotham Steel cookware reviews, the modern cookware made of a non-stick feature is of high quality and value with a high level of performance.
Despite all these positives, people still make some popular mistakes when using the non-stick cookware. Here are some of them:
- Application of excessive heat to an empty pan – Heating a pan with nothing inside removes the non-sticky feature of the surface.
- The act of cutting food in the pan – If you are used to cutting food in the pan, it might damage the non-scratch surface.
- Using hard and rough cleaners – Frequent usage of hard cleaners on the pan might later have a damaging effect. If you are to use it, make sure that it is only done occasionally.
- Cooking at an extremely high temperature – A high temperature is needed when cooking but an excessive one might cause damage to the surface.
- Spraying with a non-stick medium – When you spray with non-stick, your pan automatically turns to a non-stick. To avoid this colossal effect, it is advisable that you should do away with a non-stick spray because there is no way you can remove it.